As a member, you can apply for grants (please email the secretary for the form) from the sports council from a number of grant categories, although the maximum cumulative grant(s) any one club can receive is £750 in any one year (subject to change).
|For newly formed clubs joining the sports council for stationery / equipment etc.|
|Assist in providing resources to attract individuals to the club to take part in sport.|
|For individuals invited to join squads or teams with the following limits: Regional £250 - National / International £500.|
|For the purchase of equipment for the club - not personal items such as clothing.|
|For individuals attending coaching courses to obtain national governing body coaching / referee certificates or other appropriate qualifications.|
|To promote sport in the widest sense of the word, generally by sponsoring events which would otherwise suffer through lack of funding.|
1. Limits: Travel 25p per mile; Subsistence £10 per day; Accommodation £35 per night.
2. No retrospective applications will be accepted.
3. Closing date: applications must be received by Friday 12 noon prior to each Sports Council Meeting.
4. Applications and supporting paperwork can be emailed to the treasurer (email@example.com)
5. Club must attend the next sports council meeting in case of any queries – if not present, grant will be deferred – after 3 deferrals grant will be deemed void and cancelled.
6. The maximum available grant(s) to any member club cannot exceed £750 in total during 2018-2019.
Note: Meetings held 7pm on last Tuesday in January, March, May, July now 21 August 2018, September and November.
Note: If you cannot open the file, you may need to download Adobe Reader which is a free piece of software available from the Adobe website.